IonSoft - Water Softener
High-quality industrial and commercial water softeners.
IonSoft softeners provide high-quality softened water for industrial and commercial applications. The range includes IonSoft Mini, Midi, Maxi and Mega softeners. Flow rates range from 0.6 to 80m3/hr and typical applications include boiler feed, reverse osmosis feed and glass washing.
IonSoft water softeners provide a cost-efficient, reliable and easy-to-use solution to the problems associated with hard water.The flexible design means the range can be configured to meet your unique requirements.
IonSoft softeners are easy to control and operate and available in either simplex, twin or duplex configuration with either time-clock or water-meter operation. An optional automatic valve prevents hard water to service during regeneration.
IonSoft Industrial and Commercial Water Softener Range
Here are some of the key features offered by the various water softener models in the IonSoft range.
- Compact water softener system available in 3 sizes.
- Simple user interface with LCD display.
- Automatic or manually triggered regeneration.
- Optimised regeneration salt usage.
- Up to 4 units can be run in parallel.
- Applications include drinking water softening, glass washing, cleaning and rinse water, laundry, reverse osmosis feed water pre-treatment, laboratory water, cooling tower water.
- Max production Flow rates for single vessels from 0.7 cubic metres per hour up to 4.7 cubic metres per hour.
- Flow rates multiplied when operating multiple vessels in parallel, up to 18.7 cubic metres per hour.
Ionsoft Midi :
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Up to 2 units in duty / standby configuration.
- Max Production flow rates from 2 cubic metres per hour (Midi 15) up to 6.4 cubic metres per hour (Midi 90).
- Features and applications the same as IonSoft Mini.
- Available in 5 vessel sizes.
- Up to 4 units in parallel.
- Up to 2 units in duty / standby mode.
- Max production flow rates for single vessels from 9 cubic metres per hour (Maxi 90) upe to 20 cubic metres per hour.
- Flow rates multiplied when operating multiple vessels in parallel achieving a total maximum of 80 cubic metres per hour.
- Features and applications the same as other IonSoft Industrial and commercial water softeners.
- 4 industrial water softener models.
- Max production flow rates from 27 cubic metres per hour up to 68 cubic metres per hour.
- Duty / standby configuration supports continuous production.
- Applications include: Reverse osmosis feed water pre-treatment, cooling tower water, glass washing, laundry, cleaning and rinse water.