Renal RO Systems
A range of specialist reverse osmosis products designed for renal dialysis needs.
A range of specialist reverse osmosis dialysis water units for single patient use or centralised systems. Designed specifically for modern haemodialysis requirements, the range provides treated water to quality specifications and can deliver flow rates of up to 3,500 l/hr from a single unit. Units can also be easily linked for higher flow rates or series operation. All models are designed to pass through a standard single-sized doorway for ease of installation.
Products in this range include:
- HemoRO 3000: Reliable small single patient system for home and acute dialysis.
- HemoRO 4 ONE: Heat-disinfectable small single patient reverse osmosis system
- Modula™: Hygenic and compact central reverse osmosis system
- Modula TP: Twin-pass Modula system to guarantee highest permeate quality
- Modula™ S: The cost-effective, secure reverse osmosis unit for maximum control and monitoring
- Modula™ S-TP: Designed for use with poor feed water quality or when higher levels of permeate chemical purity are required
- Modula™ S-XL: The high-output compact unit with in-built capability for redundant operation
- Nephro TP: The central RO system for all your needs
Veolia also have a wide selection of media and service supply panels and concentrate delivery systems to suit every environment, and are designed to meet patient and nursing staff needs. The media panels centralise the supply lines and fittings for purified water, concentrate(s) and drainage in one place whilst the concentrate supply system eliminate the need for personnel to handle heavy concentrate canisters.
Reverse Osmosis Dialysis Water Systems from Veolia
- Veolia Water Technologies have over 80 years experience in delivering high quality water for healthcare applications.
- Services include dialysis water treatment system design, project management, system installation and validation testing along with full ongoing service and support.
- Veolia understands the challenges faced in delivering high quality water services for healthcare applications.
- Water treatment systems are available for all requirements including pre-treatment, reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, hot sanitisation and more.
- From stand alone, single patient units to larger systems as required by hospitals.
- Simple, intuitive user interfaces make Veolia systems easy to use.
- Compact, quiet systems allow installation right where the treated water is needed on the renal ward.
- Compliant with all relevant British Standards defined for water for haemodialysis and dialysis water treatment equipment.